martes, marzo 22, 2011

Short thought.

This is sth I wrote last week during a tough moment one the day. I wasn't sure whether I was going to publish it or not, but yes, why not? So, here we go...
I'm just sitting, resting before i continue in my museums journey, and then I look to a whole family, all together, and then, they start teasing one of the young boys, which must be around 12 years, I start watching the situation closely but trying to be unnoticed. From one moment to another I just find myself with my eyes full of tears and I don't even know why. The nostalgia goes all over my mind and while I try to stop it, it just becomes stronger. Its tough to find myself in this situations... I don't really know what to do. So I just try to focus in something absolutely trivial, something as watching the architecture that its surrounding me or something like that. Therefore the tears dry on their own and everything goes back to the right place... or something like that.

Victoria B.

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comentario: